Job ID:2225Position:Visual Communication LecturerSalary:Location:
Singapore West CountryCompany:
Raffles Education Corporation LimitedContact:
6563385288956Address:51 Merchant RoadEmail: Click Here to apply for this job by email Website:http://www.raffles-education-corporation.com/Job Ref:
- Chennai, Mongolia and Singapore -
• Research and compile teaching materials for modules assigned.
• Plan and deliver these lessons in a clear and appropriate manner.
• Develop students learning enthusiasm and monitor the learning styles and developmental stages of the students.
• Ensure that students are appropriately supported and provided with timely and constructive guidance for their academic developments and pastoral care.
• Develop students' creativities and problems solving skills through competitions, field trips, and industry-supported projects.
• Collaborate with relevant industry partners for projects and internships.
• Participate in school promotional activities.
• Minimum Bachelors Degree in Visual Communication or equivalent from a recognized academic institution. Applicants with Master Degree in relevant field will be an advantage.
• At least 5 years' industry experience, preferably 2 years lecturing experience in visual communication-graphics, packaging and branding.
• Dynamic, creative and enthusiastic, with an interest to nurture students and to help them achieve their potentials.
• Possess excellent communication, organisation and academic administration skills.
• Promote a culture of enterprise within the programme and amongst the students.
• Establish and maintain appropriate working relationships with international pool of lecturers and students of different nationalities.
Please submit your application with comprehensive resume (in PDF or Word Format) and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and please indicate References No. on the email subject.
Job posted on: 2014-06-27
Closing date for applications: 31 August 2014